Oeuf Tsarskoye Selo Empereur Vert Viridian
This brilliant, silky green model in the elaborately baroque Tsarskoye Selo “Palace” series of miniature egg pendants evokes the vast green expanses of the great park in which the neo-classical Alexander Palace, home to Nicholas and Alexandra and their family, was situated. Tsarskoye Selo was renamed Pushkin after the poet who had studied at the Imperial Lyceum, established there in 1811, to educate the sons of noble families. The yellow gold egg engraved with its baroque pattern is covered with brilliant green enamel and set with round white diamonds.
This piece is set in 18 carat yellow gold and features round white diamonds, The egg pendant is 18mm in height.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PURCHASE. PLEASE CONTACT US
The price shown includes applicable VAT, GST, duties, shipping and insurance for delivery in USA (USD).
See Other Pieces in this Collection