The Lady Compliquée Haute Horlogerie ladies' collection upholds Peter Carl Fabergé’s tradition of surprise and meticulous execution with a new and spectacular time display, which won the prestigious 2015 Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève (GPHG) – the Swiss watchmaking industry’s highest honour – in the ‘High-Mechanical’ category. The highly original display of the collection features a fan at the heart of the watch, a movement exclusively developed for Fabergé by Agenhor Manufacture. It thus perpetuates the ingenious and freethinking spirit of Peter Carl Fabergé; the display in the Lady Compliquée Peacock timepiece pays homage to the famous “Peacock Egg” of 1908
Lady Compliquée Peacock Timepiece features a dial set with diamonds, Paraiba tourmalines and tsavorites, hand engraved peacock in 18 karat white gold, diamond set bezel, minute and hour indicators in mother of pearl and a retrograde hand-winding movement, encased in a 38mm platinum case, with alligator strap.
- Calibre: Hand-wound 6901 Calibre
- Diameter: 32.7 mm (14 1/2 lines)
- Thickness: 3.58 mm
- Number of jewels: 38
- Number of components: 242
- Power reserve: 50 h
- Cadence of balance: 21,600 vph
- Decorations Upper bridges: horizontal Côtes de Genève
- Mainplate: circular-grained decoration
- Functions: Hours, minutes, retrograde system with multiple display elements
- Water resistance 30 m
- Case: Platinum 38mm case with diamond bezel: 54 white round diamonds (1.83ct)
- Platinum crown
- Sapphire crystal and case back with anti-reflective treatment on both sides of the face and one side of the back
- Dial: 18kt white gold dial , snow-set with 127 brilliant-cut white diamonds (0.38ct), 31 round paraiba tourmalines (0.23ct), 57 round tsavorites (0.27ct). 18kt white gold hand-engraved Peacock.
- White mother-of-pearl rotating hour ring, white mother-of-pearl minute-track .
- Hands: Four fixed and four moving blades, LIGA Technology, opal powder or white lacquer applied by hand
- Strap: White alligator strap, platinum Fabergé pin buckle
- Mother of Pearl: Peteria Margaritifera from Australia